Agenda: Use Art Reflection form to answer the following prompts:
- Remembering: What did I do? Describe your process including conceptualization and new technical skills
- Understanding: What was important about what I did? What are your take aways and did you meet your goal?
- Applying: Describe how you could use this skill in another context
- Analyzing: Do you develop any routines? Troubleshoot: What mistakes did you make and how did you fix them?
- Evaluating: 2 things you are proud of and 1 thing you would do differently now or change if you could.
- Creating: What should I do next? If you had the time, money and resources, what would you do next with this new technique/process.
Complete and turn in.
Finish artist statement and submit final via website.