Divide a piece of paper into 1/4's and write your name on the top.
Gallery walk around the room and choose 4 pieces to comment on using the following prompts:
- What entices you the most about this travel poster? How do the text and imagery grab your attention?
- What did the artist do to create depth and texture?
- What could the do to make you want to visit their destination?
- What is your concept behind your travel poster? What were you trying to accomplish?
- What made you choose the destination you did? Why is it important or intriguing?
- How successful were you in creating depth and texture while keeping the image simple and clean? Why?
- What problems did you run into and how did you solve them?
- What is your overall feeling regarding how successful you project is? (Defend your grade here)