- Find 4 artworks to comment on
- Use academic language to support your thoughts
- Remember this is a mid-way assessment and your goal is to help them adjust their technique moving forward.
- When you return to your seat, please look over your feedback
- Take a moment to discuss what your plan moving forward will be with a neighbor that is familiar with your work.
- Based on that discussion, please fill out the reflection below.
CLO: Students will be able to offer written constructive feedback on peer's work in order to guide their creative process. Students will also be able to reflect on feedback and adjust their technique based on critique.
CLO: Students will identify a character from a movie to create a vector portrait of. Students will identify a color scheme that matches the personality/mood of the movie/character.
Intro to Vector Portraits:
CLO: Students will be able to describe what makes a vector portrait and what prep steps need to be taken in order to create one.
Discussion: What makes a vector portrait
1. Take a selfie using Photo Booth
2. Posterize it in Photoshop
3. Open posterized selfie in Illustrator
4. Lock layer
5. Create new layer
6. Understand shortcuts:
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.