- Find 4 artworks to comment on
- Use academic language to support your thoughts
- Remember this is a mid-way assessment and your goal is to help them adjust their technique moving forward.
- When you return to your seat, please look over your feedback
- Take a moment to discuss what your plan moving forward will be with a neighbor that is familiar with your work.
- Based on that discussion, please fill out the reflection below.
CLO: Students will be able to offer written constructive feedback on peer's work in order to guide their creative process. Students will also be able to reflect on feedback and adjust their technique based on critique.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.