1. Identify one area of your work that you're struggling with. Is it the imagery? Is it the message? Is it the font or color scheme?
2. Write this concern on top of a critique sheet (divided into 1/4's) with your name at the top.
3. Gallery Walk
4. Find 4 peers artworks to critique. Be sure that you are using relevant art terminology to address their specific concerns. Initial all comments for credit.
5. When you are finished, return to your seat and review your targeted feedback.
6. Identify your most helpful or insightful feedback and describe how you will use it to revise your work below: