CLO: Students will be able to walk around the room and choose a "music festival" to attend based on the advertising and ticket price. Students will be able to submit their reasoning in written format by the end of class citing specific reasons for their choices.
CLO: Students will research the financial and community impact of their music festival and write a proposal to justify their festival using provided prompts.
Concert Proposal Prompts:
1. Discuss the intended purpose behind your music festival including overall message, audience, lineup and venue. This is your opportunity to talk about your concept!
2. Discuss possible ramifications and benefits of music festival on the surrounding community.
3. Discuss financial implications of putting on your music festival including booking costs for venues and bands as well as expected ticket revenue.
Walk around the room and choose 4 artworks to comment on. Please address the following prompts using ACADEMIC LANGUAGE for this assignment.
1. Discuss the quality of their vector image.
2. Discuss their typography choices and what could be improved.
When you return to your seat, review your feedback. Below, list the most helpful piece of feedback you received and whether or not you will implement their suggestions.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.