Round 2: Top 3 Critique:
- In groups of 6-8, look at the posters in your row and complete the top 3 prompts.
- Identify which of the 3 pieces best fits into each critique prompt
- Choose your Top 3 Poster designs to be submitted to Dr. Rinaldi from your row
- Be ready to explain your reasoning using the prompts provided on the sheet
Round 3: Roll the dice group discussion
Roll the Dice: In your small groups:
- Student rolls the dice then responds to the prompt that corresponds with the number that is rolled.
- Student then chooses a peer OR the person who's artwork was commented on and tosses them the dice.
- Best use of Color: Why?
- Best Modern Interpretation: Why?
- Most Unique Visual Imagery: Why?
- Most Proficient use of Photoshop/Illustrator? How do you know?
- Best Readability? Why?
- Clearest Story Line?
Round 4: Mindset Moments Reflection:
- Choose a sticky note and write a reflection on something that will stay with you today. Either an Ah-Ha moment, something you enjoyed or something that was interesting/meaningful to you. Please include your name or initials for credit. Stick it on the board and read how others interpreted today.