Number in groups of 3-4, assign the following roles:
- Synopsis: Current day connections
- Where, What, When?
- What connections to today's political climate do you see?
- Marc Chagall: Le Violiniste
- Who, What, Where?
- What is the significance?
- Color Schemes and Visual Imagery
- Repeating visual themes, key characters, etc
- Connections to previous projects
- Colors that are used consistently
Take 8-10 minutes to research your area and make some basic notes to share with your group. Take turns sharing your research and making connections to projects and techniques that we have used before to answer the following key questions:
- What connections did you make to the current political climate of our country?
- What did you notice about colors and visual themes?
- What techniques that you've learned would be appropriate for this assignment?
Based on our conversations, make a plan for moving forward with a concept. Please discuss your plan below: