Final Full Group Critique:
- Please get out a plain piece of paper and write your name on it.
- Your paper will stay at your desk.
- Walk around the room and find three that you would vote for to make it to the final submission for the YAM competition.
- On those 3 pieces of paper, think about the following prompt and use it to guide your critique;
- I chose your piece to submit to the YAM competition because.....(this is your chance to talk about the theme (The Power of Art), the uniqueness of the project, the artistic quality, etc.) DEFEND your reasoning!
- Leave your initials with your critique.
When you are finished, please complete the following artist statement and upload your work to your website.
Artist Statement Prompts:
- What inspired your artwork and how did you incorporate those ideas into the theme "The Power of Art"? (If you chose not to use the theme, discuss why you made that choice.)
- What are some specific things about your artwork that set it apart from the others?
- What do you hope people learn about Colorado and Art by looking at your artwork?
- What adobe program did you choose to use and why?
- What would you do differently if you could start over today?