Instructions for Critique:
1. Place a piece of paper with your name on it in front of your computer. Divide it into 1/4's.
2. Leave the piece of paper at your desk while you rotate around the room to look at artworks
3. Choose 4 artworks to critique using the following prompts and the academic language posted:
- What is 1 strength of the artwork? (discuss contrast, readability, identity, color versatility, etc)
- What is 1 area for improvement?
- What can you assume about this person's personality based on the logo design
4. Return to your seat and read your feedback.
5. Choose one piece of feedback that speaks to you the most. Below, describe how will you use this feedback to improve your design.