Proposal: Write 4-5 sentences on your overall concept including:
- Where your idea came from
- Why you chose this color scheme
- Why you believe it's a strong contender
In groups of 4-5:
- Choose one person to start and rotate around so that everyone gets to present.
- Use your written proposal to guide your discussion/presentation of your logo.
- Listen to the presentation and offer 1 suggestion to the work to make it stronger (this might be: choosing a color scheme that is higher contrast, using a more interesting font...etc.
- When everyone has had a chance to present, take your feedback and use it to implement any changes needed.
You will have 2 more class periods until we vote on the final 5. Please use them wisely to create as many strong and varied logos as possible. You will receive bonus points if yours is selected as a winner.