- Organize at least 3 Maya projects with at least 3 rendered views per project (9 total) into a powerpoint presentation.
- List the tools/shortcuts needed to accomplish the finished project.
- Write a brief reflection using the following prompts for each project:
- Why did you choose this project?
- What new skills did you learn while completing this project?
- What problems did you run into and how did you solve them?
- What ability level would you rank this tutorial? How long did it take to work through
- Include a link to the tutorial.
- Rotate through presentations.
- Use the critique sheet required to grade at least 2 presentations in your group.
- Using the rubric, recommend a grade for the presenters final exam.
CLO: Students will be able to present their body of work from second semester in a visual and oral presentation in small groups.
Stringer is the CTE Digital Media teacher that specializes in Graphic Design and 3D Animation. Her goal is to expose young minds to creative careers and foster artistic growth.