Agenda/Goals for the day!
- Finish final revisions on your flag based on critique feedback. Save as a jpg.
- Write reflective artist statement using prompts provided in the drop down menu as a guide. (Word.doc)
- Turn in jpg and artist statement to online submission on Stringer's homepage
- Go to your online portfolio, create a page for Youth Art Month Flag and post your flag and artist statement.
- High five your neighbor. You're done!
Enrichment opportunity: 30 pts
- Explore how color affects your final product. Save As a new photoshop file and swap out the colors completely. What happens when you try Black and White? What feeling does the image now evoke? What if you use all neon colors? How does that add to or detract from the overall design. Explore one more combo on your own.
- Write a paragraph on how color affects your end product using 3 different examples of color schemes and submit it via my website online submission for bonus points. This may be done in class or on your own and turned in before November 1st for credit.