1. Fold a piece of paper into fourths (or divide it into fourths by drawing lines)
2. Leave the piece of paper in front of your computer.
3. Walk around the room and look at other people's logos at different stages.
4. Offer constructive feedback using the following prompts on 4 people's logos.
- What works well?
- What could be improved?
- Which is your favorite color scheme and why?
5. If you see an artwork you want to comment on but they already have 4 comments, MOVE ON! Find another artwork to critique.
6. MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR INITIALS ON EVERY COMMENT YOU MAKE! THIS IS HOW YOU WILL GET CREDIT FOR PARTICIPATING!