- You will have 1 minute to explain your doodle concept to a partner.
- They will then have 1 minute to offer oral feedback on your work, adding at least 2-3 new ideas to consider.
- Then you will switch and the other person will have 1 minute to explain their concept and doodle thus far.
- Now the partner has 1 minute for feedback.
- Below, please write a sentence or two about if the feedback gave you any additional ideas and how you will incorporate that into your work.
CLO: Students will understand the importance of feedback during their creative process. Students will do this by offering oral feedback for a neighbor. Students will explain their concept to an elbow partner and then have 1 minute to receive feedback, and then switch.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.