1. 30 minutes work time (if needed)
2. Gallery Walk/Critique
- please choose 4 artworks to comment on
- use the academic language to guide your critique
4. Write Artist statement using prompts below.
5. Turn in!
Artist Statement Prompts:
1. What inspired you to choose this character and how did you communicate those ideas??
2. How did you feel about the Vector technique and how could you use it in a future project?
3. What problems did you run into and how did you solve them?
4. Discuss your overall craftsmanship and something you would do differently in the future.
5. Discuss the conflict between the tedious nature of this project and the necessity for solid craftsmanship for a successful piece.