1. Render a view of your current project
- In the main Maya window, click the Render Current Frame button, or select Render > Render Current Frame.
- Maya renders the current scene and displays the image as it renders in Render View.
2. Please use the provided critique paper and thoughtfully fill out the target feedback portion. Try to identify at least 1 area you want targeted feedback on, for instance: "I'd like feedback on how I can creatively texture my surface".
3. Then LEAVE YOUR PAPER at your desk and circulate around the room. Please comment on 4 different artworks answering the prompts on the front and back of the paper. Make sure to leave your initials for credit.
When you return to your seat, please read the feedback and fill out the reflection below.